The picture of what you want is perfectly clear.
Sitting alone at home, though, you might wonder sometimes if your carefree-active-lots-of-friends plan could use another going-over. Because when you find out how moving to The Crossings can lead to greater happiness, better health and a longer life — plus, it’s carefree, active and friendship-rich — you’ll want to ask yourself why you’re sitting there when all this is happening here. Who’s in?
Methodists welcome. Plus, all other denominations.
Our charter requires you — or at least 1 of you, if you’re a couple — to be at least 62 before you move in. Otherwise, we welcome all kinds of humans (and their small dogs and cats) regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or nationality.
Our senior apartment homes offer freedoms you haven’t begun to consider.
- No more cooking — unless you really love to
- No more biweekly cleaning — we’ll be over with our vacuum and dusters
- No more maintenance — no repairs or even changing light bulbs
- No more worrying about security — you can sleep easily and deeply
- No more hassles finding a parking place — nobody’s taking your spot
- No more mowing or other lawn care — just enjoy the trimmed grounds
- No more hassles to get dry cleaning done — what could be easier?
- No more morning newspapers in the bushes — it’s right outside the door
- No more “honey do” list — now, it’s “Honey, what do you want to do?”
Have we set the bar too high?
We counseled with our staff and determined, plain and simple, that we want to be named the best senior community in the greater Bay Area. Repeatedly. That’s why we adopted ICARE wholeheartedly. ICARE stands for integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence, and each of us is committed to demonstrating ICARE every day. This program provides a way for all of us to bring our best selves to work — and offer sterling service to the people who matter the most: you.
Services and amenities for comfort, convenience and pleasure.
Each one on the list is as important as the next one:
- Chef-prepared dining
- Housekeeping and linen services (2x/month)
- Maintenance for homes, grounds and common areas
- Scheduled transportation
- Security monitoring
- Staff chaplain who serves residents of all denominations
- Programs to enhance independence and quality of life in 6 dimensions: cultural, educational, physical, recreational, spiritual, and, of course, social
- Arts and crafts studio
- Billiards and clubroom
- Bistro for casual dining
- Central gathering areas
- Fireside lounge
- Fitness and wellness area
- Brookshire Brothers Grocery
- Formal and private dining
- Hair salon
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Mail room
- Multipurpose media room
- Outdoor dining
- Putting green
The most convincing way to determine whether this bliss is for you is to try it on for size. Drop a note to spend an hour, share a lunch or … better still, enjoy an overnight stay to try us on for size. Then see if you don’t wish you’d done it sooner.