The picture of what you want is perfectly clear.
Spending your days at home, alone and bored? Worrying about what the future may hold? Overwhelmed with maintaining a home? Wondering if your family ever feels burdened by your needs? Is this what you imagined when you considered how you’d spend your golden years? Because when you find out how moving to The Crossings can lead to greater happiness, better health and a longer life — plus, it’s carefree, active and friendship-rich — you’ll want to ask yourself why you’re still sitting there when ALL THIS is happening here.
this is what freedom feels like!
- No more cooking — unless you really love to
- No more biweekly cleaning — we’ll be over with our vacuum and dusters
- No more maintenance — no repairs or even changing light bulbs
- No more worrying about security — you can sleep easily and deeply
- No more hassles finding a parking place — nobody’s taking your spot
- No more mowing or other lawn care — just enjoy the beautifully maintained grounds
- No more hassles to get dry cleaning done — what could be easier?
- No more morning newspapers in the bushes — it’s right outside the door
- No more “honey do” list — now, it’s “Honey, what do you want to do?”
top quality driven by a culture of excellence
We counseled with our staff and determined, plain and simple, that we want to be named the best senior community in the greater Bay Area. Repeatedly. That’s why we adopted ICARE wholeheartedly. ICARE stands for integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence, and each of us is committed to demonstrating ICARE every day. This culture provides a way for all of us to bring our best selves to work — and offer excellent service to the people who matter the most: our elders.
Services to make life good
Each and every service provided by our team of experts is designed to enhance your lifestyle and create a sense of calm in your day-to-day. The talents of these professionals is on full display when you taste, see and experience all that they have to offer. The only thing you’ll be left saying is, “why did I wait so long?”
- Chef-prepared dining
- Concierge Services
- Housekeeping and linen services (2x/month)
- Maintenance for homes, grounds and common areas
- Scheduled transportation
- Staff chaplain who serves elders of all denominations
- Programs to nurture the body, mind and spirit
- Security monitoring
- 24/7 emergency response
- Salon services
amenities to bring us together
Whether you are looking for a quiet spot to garden or a large space to try out your dancing shoes, you’ll find it all at The Crossings. Every nook and cranny represents the many possibilities for personal growth, group entertainment or connection with new friends. Our expert Lifestyle Team out does themselves to bring you the best entertainment and expertise that the Bay Area has to offer. Their creativity is unmatched when it comes to finding new ways to make these spaces come alive with opportunities that delight the heart and nurture the soul.
- Arts and crafts studio
- Billiards and clubroom
- Bistro for casual dining
- Multiple gathering areas
- Fireside lounge
- Fitness and wellness area
- Raised garden beds
- Formal and private dining
- Hair salon
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Mail room
- Multipurpose media room
- Outdoor dining
- Putting green
- Woodworking shop
Try it on for size
The most convincing way to determine whether this bliss is for you is to try it on for size. Drop a note to spend an hour, share a lunch or … better still, enjoy an overnight stay to try us on for size. Then see if you don’t wish you’d done it sooner.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Our charter requires you — or at least 1 of you, if you’re a couple — to be at least 62 before you move in. Otherwise, we welcome all kinds of humans (and their small dogs and cats) regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or nationality.