Need a hand?
Friends help friends. And in League City — correction, in the entire the Bay Area — you won’t find more helpful friends than those helping the residents in our Assisted Living. We’re here to make sure you’ll continue to press forward with as much independence as possible. The world needs you, after all.
Independent Living residents at The Crossings have priority access to Assisted Living if a time comes when they need assistance with the tasks of daily living. Nonresidents are also welcome to contact us about services for themselves or their loved ones. We’re eager to help.
Claim your joy. Assisted Living takes away the nuisances so you can focus on your independent lifestyle. If you think of it only as health care, you’re missing the big benefit: This is where you hit “Reset” on the joy of living. Hit that button now and contact us.
ENRICH YOUR DAILY LIVING:
- 24/7 assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, medications, meals, grooming and dressing
- 24/7 emergency call-and-response system
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Priority access to Skilled Nursing and Memory Support neighborhoods
- Common areas including arts and crafts room, exercise room, card room, library, theater, billiards room, convenience store, café and lounges
- Life-enrichment activities
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
- On-site rehabilitation therapy services
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, cultural events and day trips
- Spiritual care
Find out more about the costs of Assisted Living for current residents or for those seeking admission directly into the program. Contact us to start that confidential conversation.
ASSISTED LIVING FAQ
We’ll help you make sense of your choices. To find out more about Assisted Living in the League City, TX, area, contact us.