After a tough year, there is no better time to reflect and set intentions for the year to come. To help with this, we thought our residents could share some words of wisdom based on their years of experience. Check out the advice of our wonderful MRC The Crossings residents for building a great year below!
1. “Try to do something nice for someone every day. It always comes back tenfold.” –Mary Ann Allen
2. “Be considerate of others.” – Jean Stewart
3. “Live life one day at a time, and be thankful for the day you are living.” –Judy Rountree
4. “Choose to be happy.” –Jean Simms
5. “Greet and meet new people. Always make an effort to make new friends.” –Sandy Siegel
6. “Be nice to each other.” –Anonymous
7. “Have patience, and lots of kindness.” – Elaine Harpold
8. “Stay out of trouble!” – Bill Haiflich
9. “Keep moving!” –Walter & Jane Wills
10. “Seek out opportunities to see people and make a connection. Don’t isolate yourself. It’s a conscious effort.” –Barrie Swartwout
We hope this advice makes your year a little brighter. Do you have advice for the new year? If so, we’d love to hear it!