The Crossings needs the best of the best. Is that you?
We ask that each of our people commit to demonstrating — every day — the ICARE values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. It’s a handy acronym, but in terms of how we live each day, it means:
- Integrity: We’re ethical and honest in all we do and say
- Compassion: We respond to the whole person and answer all kinds of needs
- Accountability: We’re responsible for all of our own actions
- Respect: We treat each person as an individual of worth, dignity and value
- Excellence: We work hard to be the best as well as a role model