Need a hand?
Friends help friends. And in League City — correction, in the entire the Bay Area — you won’t find more helpful friends than those helping the residents in our Assisted Living. We’re here to make sure you’ll continue to press forward with as much independence as possible. The world needs you, after all.
Independent Living residents at The Crossings have priority access to Assisted Living if a time comes when they need assistance with the tasks of daily living. Nonresidents are also welcome to contact us about services for themselves or their loved ones. We’re eager to help.
Claim your joy. Assisted Living takes away the nuisances so you can focus on your independent lifestyle. If you think of it only as health care, you’re missing the big benefit: This is where you hit “Reset” on the joy of living. Hit that button now and contact us.
Enrich your daily living:
- 24/7 assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, medications, meals, grooming and dressing
- 24/7 emergency call-and-response system
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Priority access to Skilled Nursing and Memory Support neighborhoods
- Common areas including arts and crafts room, exercise room, card room, library, theater, billiards room, convenience store, café and lounges
- Life-enrichment activities
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
- On-site rehabilitation therapy services
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, cultural events and day trips
- Spiritual care
Find out more about the costs of Assisted Living for current residents or for those seeking admission directly into the program. Contact us to start that confidential conversation.
Assisted Living FAQ
No. You have the freedom to furnish and decorate any way you wish. Bring treasured furniture and belongings, or make a fresh start with new pieces that make everyday living even more comfortable.
Yes! Each day is filled with opportunities to build new friendships through activity choices, socials and entertainment, as well as access to life-enriching services and amenities around the community.
Absolutely! In addition to private transportation services for physician visits and other needs, there are frequent group shopping, dining and entertainment excursions to many popular off-campus venues.
As a CCRC, we offer a continuum of care. In addition to Assisted Living, we provide Memory Support, Skilled Nursing and Rehab. These programs provide round-the-clock care for residents who are recovering from illness or injury, or who need more long-term supervision or support.
We’ll help you make sense of your choices. To find out more about Assisted Living in the League City, TX, area, contact us.